910 Multi-Specimen Single Tilt Cryo Transfer Holder
The 910 Multi-Specimen Cryo Transfer Holder is designed for low temperature screening and preliminary assessment of frozen hydrated specimens in the TEM.
Multiple specimen capability
- Specimen carrier holds up to 3 grids
High throughput screening of frozen hydrated specimens
- Minimizes the number of transfers into the TEM while determining the best freezing conditions for the specimen
Frost-free specimen transfer
- Light weight cryo workstation provides low temperature specimen loading to protect the frozen hydrated grid
- A stationary one piece cryo shield protects the frozen hydrated grids providing protection against damage caused by warming and frost formation during transfer from the workstation to the electron microscope
Precise temperature measurement
- Temperature of the holder is monitored by a calibrated silicon diode which provides a sensitive, linear temperature response
- The conductor rod connecting the specimen holder tip to the liquid nitrogen dewar contains an electric heater to change the specimen temperature
Splitring™ specimen securing mechanism
- Maintains excellent thermal contact between the specimen holder and the frozen hydrated specimen grid
Tilt ranges and compatibility of specimen holders vary according to the TEM manufacturer, model, pole piece gap, and the presence of in-gap accessories. Please contact your local Gatan representative for more information.
Specimen carrier and fixed cryo shield