CHDT3504 Double Tilt Liquid Nitrogen Cooling Holder
The CHDT3504 Double Tilt Liquid Nitrogen Cooling Holder is used in applications to observe low temperature in-situ phase transitions and to reduce contamination due to carbon migration. It can also be used to reduce unwanted thermal effects in various analytical techniques and to facilitate EDS and EELS analyses by reducing contamination and mass loss.
- Motorized beta tilt axis with digital readout
Long hold time
- Light weight, low loss liquid nitrogen dewar provides hold time of four hours
High resolution performance
- Base temperature of -175 ºC minimizes thermal drift to ensure high resolution performance
Temperature operating range
- -175 ºC to +50 ºC
Specimen securing mechanism
- Clamping ring screws into the specimen cradle to maintain excellent thermal contact between the specimen holder and the specimen grid
Optional beryllium specimen insert and Hexring®
- For EDS analysis
- Includes temperature controller, digital tilt controller, protective sleeve with pump-out fitting, pump-out tool, holder loading stand, clamping rings and clamping ring tools
Tilt ranges and compatibility of specimen holders vary according to the TEM manufacturer, model, pole piece gap, and the presence of in-gap accessories. Please contact your local Gatan representative for more information.
Motorized beta tilt with digital readout