The 3D Reconstruction software provides tools to precisely align the 2D projections collected by the 3D tomography software and generates a 3D volume from the aligned projections.
- Manual and automatic tilt series alignment with sub-pixel accuracy
- Assisted determination of tilt axis location
- Multiple reconstruction algorithms including weighted back projection (WBP) and the simultaneous iterative reconstruction technique (SIRT)
- Memory conserving version of the WBP and SIRT Algorithms
- Support for sub-volume reconstruction
- Live updates of volume during reconstruction