MicroED Imaging Center Workshop 2019 UCLA
The Gonen Laboratory will hold the 5th MicroED Workshop in 2019. They are planning to hold the workshop at the MicroED Imaging Center at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine from December 9–12, 2019. The workshop is open to both academia as well as industry although historically the workshop is typically oversubscribed and space is limited.
- MicroED conception, practice, and future opportunities
- Electron optics for MicroED
- Microscope alignment and calibration for MicroED
- Sample preparation: protein and organic/inorganic materials, small molecules
- Data collection for both protein and small molecule
- Data analysis software, structure solution, and refinement
- Choice of electron microscope hardware and cameras
- MicroED publication standards—what statistics to include and when is your structure publication-ready?
Gatan is a major corporate sponsor at the MicroED Imaging Center Workshop.