Microscience Microscopy Congress 2019
The Microscience Microscopy Congress (MMC) 2019 is the largest electron microscopy organization and conference in Europe. It brings together more than 100 top EM companies. It is also the largest free exhibition dedicated to microscopy and imaging. The conference is organized by the
Royal Microscopical Society.
As with MMC 2017, MMC 2019 will feature:
- An international scientific conference of six parallel sessions, covering a broad range of microscopy and imaging topics
- A large exhibition with companies showcasing their latest equipment
- A poster village featuring cutting-edge research from all over the world
- Pre-congress workshops covering the latest emerging topics
- A drop-in Learning Zone with a range of equipment and experts on hand to offer advice and demonstrations
Gatan continues to be a major sponsor and exhibitor of the Microscience Microscopy Congress. Please visit us in Stand 840. We will have our worldwide team of R&D engineers and sales managers at MMC 2019 to discuss your application needs for TEM and SEM and to demonstrate our latest instruments and software. If you prefer to make an appointment for an onsite meeting or demonstration, please contact Dr. Paul Spellward. We look forward to meeting you in Manchester.