Microscience Microscopy Congress 2021
Microscience Microscopy Congress (mmc) 2021 will bring together and showcase "the very best in microscopy." mmc2021 will be a virtual conference.
This major industry event will feature:
- An international scientific virtual conference of six parallel streams, covering an enormous range of microscopy, cytometry, and imaging topics
- A massive, free virtual exhibition with companies both large and small showcasing their latest equipment and available to answer your questions
- Virtual meetings and workshops covering the latest emerging topics
Gatan continues as a major sponsor and exhibitor of mmc and Royal Microscopy Society events. We will be conducting a variety of live and on-demand sessions to present, demonstrate and discuss our latest technologies for key applications. These live sessions include:
- Technical showcase*
- Commerical workshops*
- Private remote demonstrations (by appointment)
- Webinars (on-demand)
- Private chats/video meetings (by appointment)
(*Time/date to be published in the final conference program.)
For mmc2021, we will be featuring our new analytical systems for high-powered TEM and STEM applications:
Electron counting for all EELS, EFTEM, and energy-filtered 4D STEM applications.
The most intuitive and easy-to-use analytical tool for (scanning) transmission electron microscope (STEM) applications
Please contact Dr. Paul Spellward to schedule a private chat, video meeting, or remote demonstration. We look forward to "meeting" you at mmc2021. Good luck with your research.