The in-situ video software offers a systematic and accurate way to correlate recorded images acquired on a Gatan camera or DigiScan™ device with the in-situ stage or holder responsible for the observed specimen changes.
- Allows live updates of the in-situ device setting and displays it with each image frame acquired
- Records the image and in-situ data in industry standard high definition (HD) video formats (uncompressed *.avi, *.mpeg4 or *.wmv)
- Supports Gatan TEM holders and SEM stages controlled by SmartSet™ and ITC (model 503) controllers
- Compatible with 3rd party in-situ devices through an open architecture
- Fully compatible with DigitalMicrograph® scripting to further customize in-situ experiments
The in-situ and HD video software are part of the Gatan Microscopy Suite® software.