EELS & EFTEM Analysis Training School

Travel and Accommodations

More Info

Visa Requirements

If you are traveling from a foreign country, please contact your local Department of Immigration to acquire all necessary information and documents regarding travel and education/study Visa policies. If required, we can provide Immigration with documentation of your participation in the Gatan Training School during your visit to the United States.

If you have any questions regarding Gatan Training Schools, please email us at