Gatan Microscopy Suite® (GMS) is the industry standard software for (scanning) transmission electron microscope experimental control and analysis. GMS 3 is completely revamped and uses a new, much simplified user interface. GMS 3 enables novice users to easily perform basic research applications, while it continues to provide the deep access and control highly experienced microscopists are used to and demand.
Selected benefits of GMS software:
- Technique-centric workflow: Guides you through experimental setup, execution and analysis
- Tabbed workspaces and data layout manager: Provide a user-friendly way to organize and manage data
- Dedicated view for live data: Clearly separates newly acquired data from prior experiments
- EELS made easy: New, powerful model-based EELS analysis routines provide higher quality results, easier
- Complemented by step-by-step instructions available on EELS.info, an educational site that is dedicated to supporting the EELS community
- DigitalMicrograph® scripting: Uncompromised full control for expert users
- Practical approaches for in-situ and environmental transmission electron microscopy
- STEM alignment for EELS analysis
- STEM imaging setup with the DigiScan system
- Optimizing STEM spectrum image acquisition for high speed analysis
- Identification of interfacial phases in coated steel via simultaneous STEM EDS, EELS, and ELNES
- Coalescence of nanoparticles
- In-situ nano-compression of a SiO2 glass nanoparticle
Free GMS software
Digital imaging software
|In-situ video software||Synchronizes your images with data from in-situ devices|
|TEM AutoTune software||Automates adjustment of focus, astigmatism, and misalignment|
|DigitalMontage® software||Stage and optics control so you can seamlessly stitch images together|
|HREM AutoTune software||Facilitate your HREM assays by automatically adjusting the critical imaging parameters of a TEM microscope focus, stigmation and beam tilt|
|DIFPACK module||Diffraction analysis package to automate the selection area of your electron diffraction (SAED) patterns and high resolution lattice images of crystalline samples|
|HoloWorks module||Enables Fourier-optics simulation and simplifies off-axis hologram processing|
EELS, EFTEM & STEM software
|STEM Diffraction imaging module||Allows you to acquire diffraction patterns pixel-by-pixel as a 4D data set|
|Advanced AutoFilter suite||Automates your multi-element EELS and EFTEM data acquisition experiments|
|GIF Tridiem® 863 upgrade to Gatan Microscopy Suite 2 software||AutoFilter palette streamlines all steps from filter alignment through data acquisition|
|3D Tomography acquisition software||Supports your tomographic tilt series acquisition experiments using TEM, STEM or EFTEM modes|
|3D Reconstruction module||Aligns and reconstructs your three-dimensional tilt series|
|GPU Accelerated reconstruction software||Reconstruct three-dimensional tilt series 100-times faster than conventional methods|
|3D Visualization module||Explore your 3D data with volume rendering, isosurfaces, ortho slices and more|
Fast STEM EELS spectrum imaging analysis of Pd-Au based catalysts
The high efficiency of the latest generation EELS spectrometers allow highly detailed EELS spectra from heavy elements to be acquired in a matter of milliseconds resulting in composition maps with outstanding information content.
A quantitative investigation of biological materials using EELS
EELS has proved to be a valuable tool to obtain compositional information from biological samples. In addition to the composition, EELS also gives insight into the chemistry unveiling the nature of the chemical bonds and different oxidation states.
High-speed composition analysis of high-z metal alloys in DualEELS™ mode
Demonstrating that high-speed atomic EELS composition maps with high contrast and high signal-to-noise ratio can be acquired routinely from high-energy edges.
Fast atomic level EELS mapping analysis using high-energy edges in DualEELS mode
Demonstrating that atomic EELS mapping using high-energy edges is very effective. The high signal-to-background ratio of high-energy edges leads to simplified data extraction.
Atomic resolved EELS analysis across interfaces in III-V MOSFET high-k dielectric gate stacks
Demonstrating that EELS SI can reveal the elemental distribution at the gate of high-k MOSFET devices at atomic column level.