Complimentary DigitalMicrograph 3.5 software during COVID-19 lab closures
A new version of the free GMS software is now available
With many people working from home due to COVID-19, Gatan is offering a limited-time version of DigitialMicrograph® 3.5, also known as Gatan Microscopy Suite®, that allows for the offline installation of the following licenses until October 1, 2022, at no additional cost.
- EELS Analysis
- EFTEM Analysis
- EDS Analysis
- Spectrum Imaging Viewer
These licenses may be combined with existing commercial DigitalMicrograph offline licenses and/or the freely available offline licenses from the Gatan website (e.g., In-Situ viewer).
To install the software on a computer that does not currently include DigitalMicrograph 3, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the package GMS_FreeAnalysis.zip from the Gatan FTP site.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- In the newly created folder, run LicenseSetup.exe.
- Click on the Install Licenses button to install the GATAN_FREE license.
- Next, click on the Install GMS button to unpack and begin the installer.
- Follow the installer's instructions to complete the installation.
We are closely monitoring developments relating to COVID-19. Please continue to visit this page as we may extend this functionality.
Please report any issues/bugs to https://swbugs.gatan.com/loginsolosubmit.htm.
If you need assistance to configure this software for a unique set up or have questions, please contact Gatan support.