NUANCE mission is to provide and continually update state-of-the-art and core analytical characterization instrumentation resources, with 24/7 open access, for the NU community and beyond. The word “resource” includes not only mere “instrumentation and access,” but also hands-on training, education, research collaboration and outreach. NUANCE aspires to be a pro-active and integral part of all scholarly activities related to characterization at and beyond NU.
- Structure of the RNA-dependent RNA polymerase from COVID-19 virus 画像を見る
- Frozen hydrated lipid vesicles 画像を見る
- First 3.2 Å β-galactosidase structure solved by cryo-EM 画像を見る
- Quantitative mapping of lithium in the scanning electron microscope 画像を見る
- Fast joint EELS / EDS color map across a 32 nm transistor device 画像を見る
- Cathodoluminescence image of paint pigment 画像を見る
- Zircaloy 2 prepared with the PECS II instrument 画像を見る
- Fast joint EELS/EDS color map across SrTiO3/LaFeO3/LaCuOx interfaces 画像を見る
- First 3.4 Å TRPV1 structure solved by cryo-EM 画像を見る
- First ~700 kDa protein structure with D7 symmetry identified at 3.3 Å resolution using cryo-EM 画像を見る
No events found.