Complimentary DigitalMicrograph 3.5 software during COVID-19 lab closures
With many people working from home due to COVID-19, Gatan is offering a full-featured limited-time version of DigitialMicrograph® 3.5, also known as Gatan Microscopy Suite®, that allows for data analysis offline.
Free GMS offline software
Specimen Preparation Firmware
Computer and graphics card specifications listed below are for Gatan Microscopy Suite® software (GMS) version 2.x or newer. GMS software version 1.x will not run properly in the Windows 7 operating system, plus associated legacy hardware devices may not be compatible or supported in the referenced configurations.
- GMS 3 Analytical PC system
- OneView® camera PC system, no in-situ
- OneView camera PC system, with in-situ
- Rio™ camera PC system, no in-situ
- Rio camera PC system, with in-situ
- Monarc Pro 4D ARCL and 3View PC system
- SEM/STEM standard products PC system
- PECS™ II, PIPS™ II and Ilion™ II systems
- Gatan hardware on a 32-bit system (reference only)
- System no longer available
- 32-bit not supported in GMS 3.x
Contact support for any compatibility questions related to your specific microscopy application and hardware control needs, especially if individual computer purchases or legacy devices are involved.