Complimentary DigitalMicrograph 3.5 software during COVID-19 lab closures
A new version of the free GMS software is now available
With many people working from home due to COVID-19, Gatan is offering a limited-time version of DigitialMicrograph® 3.5, also known as Gatan Microscopy Suite®, that allows for the offline-installation of the following licenses until October 1, 2022, at no additional cost.
- EELS Analysis
- EFTEM Analysis
- EDS Analysis
- Spectrum Imaging Viewer
These licenses may be combined with existing commercial DigitalMicrograph offline licenses and/or the freely available offline licenses from the Gatan website (e.g., In-Situ viewer).
To install the software on a computer that does not currently include DigitalMicrograph 3, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the package GMS_FreeAnalysis.zip from the Gatan FTP site.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- In the newly created folder, run LicenseSetup.exe.
- Click on the Install Licenses button to install the GATAN_FREE license.
- Next, click on the Install GMS button to unpack and begin the installer.
- Follow the installer's instructions to complete the installation.
We are closely monitoring developments relating to COVID 19. Please continue to visit this page as we may extend this functionality.
Please report any issues/bugs to https://swbugs.gatan.com/loginsolosubmit.htm.
If you need assistance to configure this software for a unique set up or have questions, please contact Gatan support.