GIF Continuum® is the industry-leading platform for electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy-filtered transmission electron microscopy (EFTEM) applications. The GIF Continuum ER and HR models have proven themselves as the core systems for a broad range of applications with their fast and sensitive Continuum scintillator cameras.
The Stela® hybrid-pixel camera* excels at the lower kV range for EELS and 4D STEM applications, boasting an EELS spectral rate of 8 kHz and 4D STEM at over 16 kHz when coupled to STEMx®. The GIF Continuum ER/HR with Stela system combines the flexibility and large format of the Continuum scintillator camera with the low-kV performance and speed of the Stela hybrid-pixel camera on a single system.
Core EELS and EFTEM systems for multi-user facilities
- Large format CMOS camera provides general-purpose imaging, diffraction, and EELS for all users
- High-dynamic range Stela camera excels at energy-filtered 4D STEM and fast EELS mapping
- DigitalMicrograph® enables a one-stop acquisition and analysis platform for all TEM, STEM, and in-situ applications
- Ultra-fast shutter and fast DualEELS™ for both the Continuum and Stela cameras
- Extend energy range without loss of energy resolution
- Seamlessly collect the low-loss data necessary for quantification and fine-structure EELS analysis
*with DECTRIS hybrid-pixel technology