Introducing the OnPoint™ detector, the new standard for backscattered electron (BSE) detection that delivers unprecedented sensitivity and speed to better understand nonconductive samples; such as polymers, plastics, and biological materials. Using a detector optimized for low kV, this system expands your ability to study uncoated biological samples, low atomic number (Z) elements, and large 3D datasets.
- Resolves features distorted by charging or beam damage: Attains images at low kV to reduce charge build-up and to prevent damage to delicate samples
- Captures large, 3D datasets quickly: Acquires large field of view images or 3D datasets up to six times faster
- Differentiates low-Z elements: Delivers the highest signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) available to help differentiate between elements with a similar atomic number
- Provides highest BSE collection efficiency: Produces higher SNR images because it captures electrons other detectors miss as well as minimizes the noise in the detection system
- Ensures peak performance within minutes: Allows you to maintain your system at the highest performance without a service visit