The HREM AutoTuning package facilitates HREM by automatically adjusting the critical imaging parameters of a TEM microscope focus, stigmation and beam tilt. The software features automatic analysis of diffractograms of an amorphous material. Analysis results determine which imaging parameter needs to be changed and by what amount for optimum microscope performance.
- Excellent precision using high-quality images from the Gatan cameras
- Each automated module outperforms skilled operators in both speed and precision.
- Focus—Amount of defocus can be set to any user-specified value
- Scherzer focus (optimum defocus)—Reached via one mouse click
- Stigmate—Residual astigmatism in the objective lens is automatically determined and corrected
- Alignment—Coma-free alignment is automatically carried out by tilting the incident electron beam, including 3-fold astigmatism option that can be measured at the same time
- For both quantitative and routine HREM work, HREM AutoTuning is an invaluable tool for expert and novice users