eBIC for Industry is a recently inaugurated center offering professional cryo-EM services to the global pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Situated at eBIC, a UK National...
Latitude® S sets a new standard for the efficient, high-throughput collection of low-dose, single-particle, cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) datasets from Gatan’s leading K3™, K2®, BioContinuum™, BioQuantum™ K3, GIF Quantum® LS, and OneView® cameras. Only Latitude S optimally integrates your large investments in cryo-EM instrumentation, the transmission electron microscope (TEM) column, and the Gatan camera.
- Works with cryo-EM’s leading cameras for single-particle analysis: Automate low-dose acquisition on your K3, K2, BioContinuum, BioQuantum K3, GIF Quantum LS, and OneView cameras
- Highest productivity: Latitude S’ direct interface with Gatan cameras allows the highest throughput and productivity, bar none
- Platform independent: Works on select Thermo Scientific, JEOL, and Hitachi TEMs; with Latitude S you can freely mix and match EM column brands as optimal for your lab
- Professionally supported: Onsite applications support and training available
- Reduce time to find “good ice”: Quickly explore areas of varying thickness and intensity to determine the optimal locations on your grid
- Avoid repetitive tasks: Leverage grid-based tool and templates to mark hundreds of contiguous or separate regions for further investigation
- Adjust parameters on-the-fly: Fine-tune and update the remaining steps in the workflow to ensure consistency in your routines
- Extensive task and session tracking: Acquire a comprehensive, real-time report of session tasks, including current and scheduled actions with timings
- Boost your imaging throughout with the Coma-corrected image shift mode with Latitude S software.
- Automatic Targeting for Cryo-EM with Latitude S Software
- Use Latitude S software to explore and add additional regions during cryo-EM data collection
- Easily manage a large list of tasks
- Simplify repetitive single-particle screening tasks
- Use templates to mark many good areas
- Quickly preview different sample areas
- Single-particle screening made simple