Gatan Microscopy Suite® (GMS) is the industry standard software for (scanning) transmission electron microscope experimental control and analysis. GMS 3 is completely revamped and uses a new, much simplified user interface. GMS 3 enables novice users to easily perform basic research applications, while it continues to provide the deep access and control highly experienced microscopists are used to and demand.
Selected benefits of GMS software:
- Technique-centric workflow: Guides you through experimental setup, execution and analysis
- Tabbed workspaces and data layout manager: Provide a user-friendly way to organize and manage data
- Dedicated view for live data: Clearly separates newly acquired data from prior experiments
- EELS made easy: New, powerful model-based EELS analysis routines provide higher quality results, easier
- Complemented by step-by-step instructions available on EELS.info, an educational site that is dedicated to supporting the EELS community
- DigitalMicrograph® scripting: Uncompromised full control for expert users
- Practical approaches for in-situ and environmental transmission electron microscopy
- STEM alignment for EELS analysis
- STEM imaging setup with the DigiScan system
- Gatan Microscopy Suite Software
- Rock the column
- Optimizing STEM spectrum image acquisition for high speed analysis
- Identification of interfacial phases in coated steel via simultaneous STEM EDS, EELS, and ELNES
Free GMS software
Digital imaging software
|Latitude® S||Sets a new standard for the efficient, high-throughput collection of low-dose, single-particle, cryo-EM datasets from Gatan’s cameras.|
|In-Situ Explorer||Full in-situ control and data handling within Gatan Microscopy Suite software|
|In-Situ Video||Synchronizes your images with data from in-situ devices|
|TEM AutoTune||Automates adjustment of focus, astigmatism, and misalignment|
|DigitalMontage®||Stage and optics control so you can seamlessly stitch images together|
|HREM AutoTune||Facilitate your HREM assays by automatically adjusting the critical imaging parameters of a TEM microscope focus, stigmation, and beam tilt|
|DIFPACK||Diffraction analysis package to automate the selection area of your electron diffraction (SAED) patterns and high-resolution lattice images of crystalline samples|
|HoloWorks||Computes live phase images from live holograms, allows for live phase unwrapping and provides image stack acquisition and stack processing (including sample and interference-fringe drift correction) enabling high-resolution phase images at the 2pi/1000 level|
EELS, EFTEM & STEM software
|STEM Diffraction Imaging||Allows you to acquire diffraction patterns pixel-by-pixel as a 4D data set|
|Advanced AutoFilter||Automates your multi-element EELS and EFTEM data acquisition experiments|
The high efficiency of the latest generation EELS spectrometers allow highly detailed EELS spectra from heavy elements to be acquired in a matter of milliseconds resulting in composition maps with outstanding information content.
A quantitative investigation of biological materials using EELS
EELS has proved to be a valuable tool to obtain compositional information from biological samples. In addition to the composition, EELS also gives insight into the chemistry unveiling the nature of the chemical bonds and different oxidation states.
High-speed composition analysis of high-z metal alloys in DualEELS™ mode
Demonstrating that high-speed atomic EELS composition maps with high contrast and high signal-to-noise ratio can be acquired routinely from high-energy edges.
Fast atomic level EELS mapping analysis using high-energy edges in DualEELS mode
Demonstrating that atomic EELS mapping using high-energy edges is very effective. The high signal-to-background ratio of high-energy edges leads to simplified data extraction.
Atomic resolved EELS analysis across interfaces in III-V MOSFET high-k dielectric gate stacks
Demonstrating that EELS SI can reveal the elemental distribution at the gate of high-k MOSFET devices at the atomic column level.